Ordering a Timeline
- Get Prepared. Create a document that lists all the dates and events you want in your timeline. Click here for a sample.
- Review your dates and events and “bold” or “highlight” events or dates that you want the designer to draw attention to. They will use icons or coloring to draw focus.
- Review the timeline theme options and select one you like.
- Upload your document that lists all the events and any special notes for the designer and add to the Cart.
Ordering a Call Out
- Pick a theme for your call out.
- Define how many total pages are in the document for the call out. Define what page the call out text bubble will be coming from so the artists can capture it accurately.
- Upload the first page of the document and the page that has the call out text.
- Cut and paste the text you want used in your call out bubble, add any special notes for the designers and add to your cart.
Ordering a Stock Medical Illustration
- Review the stock medical illustrations that are organized by category.
- Select your stock medical illustration.
- Add a title or subtitle if you wish.
- Add to your cart!
Sample timeline document 1
|12/11/12||Simmons submits HVAC bid to Central|
|3/11/13||Subcontract between Simmons and Central executed|
|4//22/13||MPS issues notice to proceed|
|5/11/13||Central sends Simmons first baseline schedule|
|9/2/13||Central sends owner-approved M schedule to Simmons|
|1/13/14||Central sends updated CPM schedule to Simmons project manager|
|5/7/14||Simmons puts Central on formal notice of claims and requests CPM schedule updates|
|12/30/14||Simmons again puts Central on notice of claims and requests CPM schedule updates|
|2/6/15||Central sends updated CPM schedule (first since 1/13/14-> ***emphasize this fact)|
|2/28/15||Simmons sends Central formal notification of default and breach of contract|
|3/27/15||Arbitration demand filed by Simmons|
|4/24/15||Original substantial completion date per baseline schedule|
|6/15/15||Initial phased substantial completion certificate issued|
|8/22/15||Final phased substantial completion certificate issued|
|12/4/15||Simmons provides Central and Travelers with claim package and supporting documents|
Sample timeline document 2
Timeline of Events
- November 15, 2011 – Merchant Bank provides notice of the assignment of Note to F&B. The notice states that effective as of Nov. 10, 2011, the loan was sold to ABC Firm and directs F&B to make the next payment by check directly to ABC Firm if the loan payment had been being auto-debited previously. The letter provides contact information for ABC Firm, including an address and telephone number.
- November 20, 2011 – November payment due date under the Forbearance Agreement. No payment is made.
- December 5, 2011 – Southeast Loan Services sends a "Hello Letter" to F&B advising that Southeast has been selected to service the loan for ABC Firm and that it began servicing the loan since November 15, 2011. The letter provides contact information and an address for the loan payment to be sent until F&B receives its first billing statement.
- December 6, 2011 – Joseph Lucas, on behalf of ABC Firm, sends an e-mail to Michael Smith (F&B) advising that ABC Firm is the successor in interest to Merchant Bank, N.A., and asking Mr. Smith to call him to coordinate a time to meet in person. Mr. Smith responds and acknowledges Mr. Lucas's e-mail.
- December 20, 2011 – December payment due date under the Forbearance Agreement. No payment is made.
- January 11, 2012 – ABC Firm sends F&B letter expressly accelerating all amounts due and owing under the Loan. Letter expressly advises F&B that any acceptance of partial performance or partial payment shall not operate as a waiver of any of the lender's rights or remedies.
- January 27, 2012 – ABC Firm e-mails F&B, stating that "[b]ecause of the existing defaults as outlined in my letter, we need to enter into a new agreement," and advising that statements to be created by Southeast "as if those defaults had not occurred" were to be created "only for purposes of calculating a payment to be made while we document a forbearance agreement."
- January 31, 2012 – ABC Firm e-mails F&B advising it that at F&B's request, it contacted Southeast to have them prepare statements for Nov. 2011, Dec. 2011 and Jan. 2012 "as if the loan were performing," and further indicating that in follow up to discussions with F&B the prior week they needed to document a new forbearance agreement.
- February 2, 2012 – ABC Firm e-mails F&B and indicates that F&B had expressed "a desire to make interim payments while we attempt to work something out," and again re-emphasized that any acceptance of partial payment or partial performance does not operate as a waiver of lender's rights nor does it establish a course of dealing or course of conduct by ABC Firm.
- February 2, 2012 – F&B makes payment in the amount of $98,204.49 for the delinquent payments for the months of November 2011, December 2011 and January 2012.
- April 5, 2012 – ABC Firm writes letter to F&B and expressly addresses F&B's partial payments and advises that the payments were less than the full accelerated balance of the loan, and that such payments would be applied to the accelerated balance. ABC Firm once again expressly advises F&B that any acceptance of the partial payments do not constitute a waiver of its rights and remedies under the Loan Documents or a waiver of the existing default.